Sunday, December 16, 2012

♥ 10 Really Cute Birthday Clipart Text Greetings for Facebook ♥


Here are cute and very colorful happy birthday text greetings... for you to upload onto your friend's wallpaper on Facebook! Wish someone a very happy birthday with cute clipart :)



happy birthday, may your wish come true!

happy birthday to you!



happy birthday

....and here are cute Facebook text clipart greetings for the person you love!


I love you with all my heart, happy birthday!



happy birthday, i love you!




happy birthday to the one i love.




happy birthday, you are special.




happy birthday, love you forever.


happy birthday, i love you very much!


happy birthday, i thank God for you.



.....if you have any cute, thoughtful and meaningful birthday text greetings or phrases for Facebook that you want me to convert into colorful clipart, let me know and I'll try my best to do it for you!  Take care and enjoy your day!


I shared more birthday clipart here, check them out too!



Happy Birthday Cute Clipart Greetings            




1 comment: