Tuesday, December 18, 2012

♪ ♪ Happy Birthday Free Cute Clipart, Cute Font! ♪ ♪

Cute Clipart Birthday Messages for Facebook! ♪ ♪

Just a little simple note can make someone's day really happy.  My favorite clipart to make.... happy birthday cute clipart!!  I like making them cute and full of colors to make someone's day joyful!

I found this really cute font and I think it's perfect for writing cute brithday messages :)  It's a cute handwritten style font.  Give these messages to your friends through Facebook, chat or email and make someone happy today!

happy birthday, I hope you know how special you are!



Happy Birthday to the Sweetest Girl!



I want you to know how special you are!  Happy Birthday!




I want you to know what a blessing  you are!  Happy Birthday!


True friends are hard to find.  Thank you for your friendship.
Happy Birthday!

If you liked these, I have more free birthday clipart in here for you!








No comments:

Post a Comment