Saturday, September 1, 2012

♥ Cute Chocolate Happy Birthday Clipart! ♥


Hello! Today I want to share with you different happy birthday "chocolate" clipart that I made :-)
So if you want to give a chocolate bar to your friend for his/her birthday but physically can't do so, how about giving a "virtual" chocolate? I think it's a sweet and unique birthday idea!

These graphics are free for you to use.  I just want to share these happy birthday clipart with you so you can give out my "chocolates" to your friends! Post your "chocolate gift" on your friend's wall on Facebook :-)




Happy Birthday

Here are a couple of beautiful friendship quotes:

Happy Birthday
Thank you for being my friend.
"A friend is one who knows you
and loves you just the same."
 ~ Elbert Hubbard

Happy Birthday
Thank you for being my friend.
"And the song, from beginning to end,
I found in the heart of a friend."
~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow


Happy Birthday
Wishing you the best birthday ever!


And here are 3 chocolate bar clipart with cute cartoon girls!
I didn't draw these cartoons, somebody drew them for me and I made them into chocolate bars ♥

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

I shared more birthday clipart here, check them out too!

Happy Birthday Cute Clipart Greetings            



No comments:

Post a Comment